A climb to view Cradle Mountain is a compelling walk on our Tasmanian Holidays for Over 50s
In the past, many mainstream Holidays for Over 50s have been booked with very little research.
Rather a reliance on friends comments, the recommendations of a glossy brochure or friendly agent.
The internet and direct access to tour operators has changed the potential of holidays for Over 50s
- Now you have the luxury of a direct informed enquiry
- Talk to your tour operator for first hand experiences, commitment and sense of demeanour
- You deserve personal assistance and an opportunity to express your thoughts and needs
Facts you might like to know about your Nature Bound holiday
- We design the tours for ready access to a major city and convenient flights connections
- Tour vehicles are built for outback conditions and travel comfort, maintained and serviced before every tour
- Your guides are friendly, informed and caring
- Health and wellbeing as a lifestyle, is a primary consideration in tour design
- You can savour the benefits of re-connecting with nature, a release from the pressures of everyday life
- All tours are accommodated, even in remote areas
- All meals are provided, enjoyed in local settings often with local company. Special dietary requirements are considered and most often achievable, even in remote areas
- Driving distances in a day and comfort stops are carefully considered
- Multi-night stops/days add to the enjoyment and variation of the touring
Select from any of our small group extended journeys for your life’s adventure. Enjoy the Nature Bound difference.
Other articles in this series on Holidays for Over 50s can be viewed under:
“Tours and Holidays for singles”, “Adventure in Over 50’s tours”, “Healthy holidays and Wellbeing”, and “Holiday Bargains – Value for Money”.0