Wilderness Lodges, Outback stations, Mountain cottages, Seaside apartments
Our all inclusive holidays are fully accommodated in the best available facilities personally selected by our Directors close to National Parks and trail heads, invariably in character settings.
Australian accommodation will inevitably vary across all tours but could include:
- luxury seaside apartments and resorts.
- hideaway Bed & Breakfast mountain cottages.
- regional and village motor-inns.
- environmental and wilderness lodges.
- mindfully restored outback stations, shearers and guest quarters.
Generally, these are of 3 to 5 star standard, twin share with private facilities. One or two nights in very remote outback settings could involve presentable shared facilities in fully restored farm cottages and shearers quarters, previous guests have found very acceptable.