Create an exclusive bespoke tour for yourself or a small group. We’ll work with you as your private tour guide, to hand-craft a private tour according to the aspirations and needs of you and your guests.
Our support is founded on Nature Bound Australia’s touring expertise, style and ethos, perfected over 30 years.
Have you been feeling the urge to get away, to “get a life”, lately?
– holiday beyond the “everyday”, beyond the city walls and commitments,
– explore the rewards of experiential travel along nature’s way,
– learn and perhaps challenge yourself a little “outside the square”.
Are you looking for a truly personalised tailored escape, exclusive to your needs?
– with aspirations to share this with a partner, family, friends or associates,
– to connect with authentic Australia, the land, the people and spirit, as a local not a tourist,
– travel beyond what you had wildly expected.
You realise you haven’t the time, contacts or research to craft such a journey, to seize on your imagination, but you understand the value of engaging experience and advice when needed, to provide:
– expert planning and guidance founded on solutions, empathy and sensitivity, direct from your tour guide.
– security and creature comforts that will enable peace of mind and the opportunity to relax, restore and enjoy.
These are some of the personal and practical reasons for considering Nature Bound as your private tour guide next holiday.
Start by browsing our website’s Australia-wide tours, to stimulate your thoughts around places and experiences to help form the basis of your itinerary.
Feel comfortable by making personal contact, for this is the basis of our clear understanding of your needs and the close working relationship underpinning our private tours, from first contact to completion.
Talk with us about your expectations and aspirations, location and style of holiday, preferred travel dates and duration, number of people and make up of your small group.
Inform us of your special interests, the holiday style and creature comforts that are important to you.
Finally, provide us with preferred contact details and timings, so we can raise any other questions with you.
We’ll begin to conceptualise your hand-crafted exclusive journey, set around our experience, ethos and style.
We will come back to you with a broad plan and an indicative price for review at which time we will be happy to respond to any questions and refinements needed.
Once you are happy to proceed to the full planning phase we will invoice you for 10% of the indicative cost of the tour and on receipt of this payment commence detailed planning and engagement. Any unforeseen variations to concept or price during this planning phase will be communicated fully and openly for your approval.
The balance of tour payment will be requested by invoice 90 days prior to tour departure date.
We’d love to help create your dream Australian holiday, so we invite your enquiry today.
Enter your email address to receive the latest news on feature tours,
walking tips, new release Blog posts and connecting with nature