Nature has forever been the great provider of wonderful moments of inspiration for individuals and communities alike.
Often our guests discover a heightened appreciation of wilderness, a new lease on life and a greater clarity of their lifestyle priorities while on tour.
Some guests are even inspired to share the joys of their journey with others, not as fellow guests but as tour guides, prompting them to enquire about travel employment with the Nature-Bound Australia team.
Australia has a depth of vital young people completing formal education in tourism, environmental sciences, guiding and hospitality disciplines.
There are also semi-retired folk devoted to a life interest in the natural environment. They may be actively involved in nature based organisations and suitably placed to take a few weeks each year as tour guides, in the wild.
Nature-Bound Australia welcomes enquiry from experienced Australians who are dedicated to the education and enjoyment of others, and having a deep sensitivity for the natural environment in which we operate.
International friends of the business also have an opportunity to play a role, introducing Aussie adventure to their fellow country folk and assisting in the facilitation and conduct of international group holidays down-under.
If you have a desire to be part of the Nature-Bound Australia team as opportunities arise, then we welcome your expressions of interest.
Special roles emerge from time to time for:
- Tour guides (part or full time)
- Driver/Assistant Guides (part or full time)
- Local or Regional Guides - expert interpretive services
- Special Interest Guides
- Interpreter Guides (language)
- Resource Network - administration staff
All enquiries will be received warmly and considered in confidence. To make an enquiry address the below criteria:
- Your background and relevant interest, including any formal studies or extent of your experience.
- A statement on the role nature and the wilderness plays in people's lives.
- A statement on the personal skills, disciplines and values you'd bring to your preferred position in the team.
- A statement briefly outlining your thoughts on the following performance related aspects of a nature based touring operation: professionalism, enthusiasm, empathy, work ethic, integrity, responsibility, risk management, interpretation
- Your full contact details, so we may respond.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest.