- You accept this Disclaimer by visiting this website.
- This site offers general content about Nature-Bound Australia’s tours and operations.
- Nature-Bound Australia will at all times make reasonable efforts to place accurate, current content on this site.
- The content, however,
is not meant to constitute provision of professional services or advice by Nature-Bound Australia
– is provided without any warranties by Nature-Bound Australia (expressed or implied).
- Further, Nature-Bound Australia does not warrant that the functions contained in this site or its content will be uninterrupted or error-free; or
that defects will be corrected; or
that the site or its server are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Nature-Bound Australia will not be liable or responsible for any errors or omissions in the site content.
Links to other websites
- There may be links to other sites on this website
- There is no endorsement by Nature-Bound Australia of the contents of other websites
- You will be responsible for the use and activation of information, material, products and services contained on other websites.
Nature-Bound Australia (www.natureboundaustralia.com) takes reasonable steps to preserve the security of any information you enter into this website. If your browser is suitably configured, it will indicate whether or not the information you are sending to us is secure (or encrypted), using standard industry strength SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure, therefore Nature-Bound Australia cannot guarantee the security of any information or details that you transmit to us from this web site.
A secure site can be recognised by the padlock icon in your browser, and a web site address that begins with “https” – for example, https://www.natureboundaustralia.com
Please note that the Nature-Bound Australia web site will only convert to a secured site whenever credit card details (such as card numbers, etc) are collected, as secured pages will normally slow data transmission (due to the number of checks made when a secure connection is established).