Holiday bargains in Australia involve adventuring out into wild bush scenery all for free, nature's theme park offering a wealth of personal and group benefits
Ironically the promotion of holiday bargains Australia has created a dilemma. Where does value really lie?
Do you select an authentic life changing experience, quality service and support, or do you attempt to navigate your way through a confusion of discounted deals presented as holiday bargains Australia?
Deals driven first and foremost by a price war and market volume strategies rather than the experience.
The truth about holiday bargains Australia
- They can be primarily founded in incentives, discounting and seller commissions
- Discounting and price wars depend mostly on the creation of volume, for success
- Tours are presented like a shopping list, crowded with commercial features
- The shopping list (been there – done that), affords limited time for the underlying experience
- Features become artificially orchestrated and themed to attract mainstream sales volume
- A herding or “conveyor belt syndrome” befalls the travel participant.
- Volume leads to large coaches unable to access or deliver authentic back track experiences
- Operators will have you believing, 25 to 40 participants represents a “small group”
- The spirit of immersion in place is impacted by invading crowds
The willing participant has little to show for his/her discounted investment but the shopping list, the rush, possible “add-on” hidden costs and often a legacy of bad experiences
Your genuine niche tour operator is driven firstly by “the experience”
- Enjoy the intellectual stimulation and interaction of a genuine small group environment (8 people)
- Your guides are enthusiastic naturalists able to relate readily to the much smaller group.
- Experiences are afforded time.
- A “family” rather than herding mindset prevails, on tour.
- Gain authentic life changing experiences and foster enduring friendships.
- Explore the back tracks and hidden secrets of Australia rather than queuing for an orchestrated experience.
- Discover in a remote “neck of the woods”, a moment or an experience you can truly call your own.
Imagine adding value to your life by
- standing with a few friends on a remote cliff face plummeting 300m into the southern seas. Later exploring by boat the seacaves beneath these cliffs. Discovering ledges filled with seal colonies, rafts of seabirds shearing across the waves. Albatross with their mighty wing spans cruising by. These and more on a Tasmanian Wilderness tour, or
- standing on a massive red sand ridge celebrating the sunset as it fires up the sculptured dune of “Big Red” and casts haunting shadows across the crest. The only sound to break the serene desert silence on this Corner Country Expedition, comes from the fly-past of thousands of Corellas
There is certainly value in paying a little more for such truly enriching experiences.
Discounts do apply to all Nature Bound tours for Early Bird, Small Group and Loyalty bookings.
Review our current selection of small group extended journeys for your preferred adventure and enjoy the inherent difference.
Other articles in this series on Over 50’s Holidays can be viewed under “Travel advice for Singles”, “At last some adventure”, and “The truth about health and wellbeing”.0