Healthy holidays are at the heart of every Nature Bound Over 50s tour including the beauty and serenity of place in Central Australia
Research has indicated, 75% of Seniors travelling in Australia regard themselves as being in good health.
Many of our most active tour guests are proudly over 70 years young, seeking healthy holidays and wellbeing.
“Truthfully, healthy holidays have little to do with a personal indulgence in food and wine”.
Would you like to improve your health and wellbeing while on an Australian holiday tour?
- You can choose a passive or active approach to each day of your tour, day by day
- The nature of the holiday can be a stimulus for some walking and fitness training before you join the tour
- Medical checks and travel advice beforehand are sensible considerations in preparation
- Almost without exception fellow guests are health conscious and enjoy a positive outlook on life
- Health and wellbeing is at the very heart of why we conduct our tours
Here is the essence of Nature Bound’s healthy holidays:
- The enjoyment of guided walks in inspirational settings clear of invasive crowds and distractions
- Being intellectually engaged in a small group adventure in the natural environment
- Savouring the fresh air and exercise by day leading to a comfortable nights retreat
- Being able to select and enjoy healthy and hearty meals, with special diets considered
- Embracing the wilderness for its very creation and abundant natural therapy
- A chance to live in each moment, freed from your everyday lifestyle pressures and expectations
- Immersing yourself in a sense of discovery and wonder, stimulating the mind
Your tour gives emphasis to the natural rather than man made environments
Join any one of our small group extended journeys and enjoy the Nature Bound difference.
Other articles in this series can be viewed under “Tours and Holidays for Singles”, “Adventure in Over 50s tours”, and “Holiday bargains – Value for Money”.0