Travel around Australia off the beaten track, in comfort and style, is now possible. Nature-Bound Australia is one of very few companies able to offer luxury 4WD coach tours, achieving in one all terrain vehicle:
- Access to far reaching back tracks and remote features simply not possible in low slung, larger coaches, restricted to the highway strip
- the 4wd capacity demanded by many back tracks and roads
- The size and comfort suitable for a small group tour of 8 to 12 guests max.
- The ability to offer all the luxuries of travel as detailed below.
Our guests are travelling around Australia in late model luxury 4WD vehicles designed and purpose built for reliability in remote outback motoring conditions. Small groups (2 to 4 guests) enjoy the comfort of a 4WD Toyota Landcruiser with accompanying luggage trailer.
Larger groups (max 8 to 12 guests) enjoy the comfort and safety of an 18 seater 4WD Coach, custom built by Warrior All Terrain Vehicles on an Isuzu Cab-chassis. At the time of writing, this is one of only two such vehicles designed and built in Australia.
Features of our touring vehicles include:
- Luxury coach seats with lap/sash belts, generous leg room, foot rests, recliner backs and headrests
- Tinted panorama window
- Unobstructed forward viewing through drivers cab
- Velour interior and carpet finishings
- Dual air-conditioning units
- 100 litre water tank
- Large fridge-freezer
- Reversing camera
- State of the Art PA and sound system
- DVD, computer and Power Point presentation capacity
- UHF Radio and personal Satellite Phone facilities
- Guest camera battery recharging unit
- Field reference book library and on board storage units
- Off-road 4WD first aid supplies
- Dust proof luggage storage
- Drop down tail gate picnic facility
- High clearance for off road and challenging conditions
- All vehicles are owned and operated by Nature-Bound Directors.