Educational travel and Special Interest travel - tours and wilderness workshops.
At Nature-Bound we acknowledge the role of specialists in the field of natural history, the environment, and educational programs.
Our expertise, developed over 36 years, extends to the planning and delivery of major events and projects across a broad spectrum of interests enabling us to support or provide Australian study tours and educational tours.
Coupled with this are our extensive touring activities throughout Australia.
We invite you to collaborate over the planning of your next study tour or field workshop, hosted by specialist leaders, including:
- Birdwatching tours
- Botanical tours
- Field Naturalists trips
- Geological tours
- Senior school's excursions
- University Alumni and Faculty tours
- Photography tours
- Art tours
- Creative workshops in the wilderness
We will bring to your project or organisation:
- Project planning and budgeting assistance
- Marketing and communication expertise
- Transport and Tour Operator licensing and accreditations
- Public Liability Insurance to $10.0m
- Access agreements with National Park Authorities.
- An extensive network of contacts and information throughout remote and regional Australia.
- Owner operated 4WD vehicles
- Communication and first aid facilities on board.
In essence we provide a full "project envelope" service enabling you to conduct the necessary specialist activities with your group, free of the logistical issues a field excursion can present.
We can bring to your study tour other experiential elements which could enhance participant interest in the project.
- A comprehensive brief, outlining the background to your activities, your project needs and objectives.
- The desired scheduling and duration of the study tour.
- Type of accommodations and meals desired – we do not conduct camping tours but schedule our activities to meet the needs of the project.
- Expected numbers in the group.
- Key contacts and details of your specialist host / leader.
- Preferred time and mode of contact for a response.